Monday, July 29, 2013

Removing the Bumper on a 1975 Datsun 620

I was removing the fender from my truck and I got stuck. I had to remove the bumper first before removing the fender. So I looked all around the truck and was not able to find where the bumper was anchored. I ended up finding four bolts, two on the driver and two on the passenger side.

The two missing bolts are the ones that I removed. Here you see the radiator hose going into the radiator. Just look down, they are right there. Remove all four and the bumper comes out. Oh, and don't  forget the bolt attached to the fender on each side. These should be in there but might not be necessary to have.

Look at the bumper on the driver side. It has a small hole, this is where the bolt goes in that attaches to the fenders.


1 comment: